Start with Basic Deck Building process by combining all Criminal (32 cards) with all Neutral (15 cards). This is a good start but now I have 47 cards while the minimum for this ID is 45 cards. It's better to go minimum to increase draw consistency. Let's get to it step-by-step:
 Breaker of ICEs. I have a total of (5) Killers, (3) Fracters and (3) Decoders and (2) AIs. I have a mix of everything.
 Economic Engine. Generally 9-12 cards in total. In fact, I have 14 in total.
 Use Influence. This ID comes with up to 15 to spend. Use influence to import tricks to confuse and surprise the Corp or to shore up weaknesses in the deck. Here's my thought process for this faction teaching deck.
- added Gordian Blade for a more efficient Code Gate breaker. - added Indexing just to throw off the Corp's tempo.
- added [Datasucker since I'll be running mostly centrals.
- added Stimhack for an emergency econ card which is ideal for possibly the last push to win the game.
 Cutting Cards. We have far more than needed to reach the minimum.
- removed Peacock since imported Gordian Blade.
- removed Aurora as there is enough breakers.
- removed Dyson Mem Chip as don't need 3.
- removed Underworld Contact as this ID starts with 0 link.
Every card should be readily understood, and there should be a minimum of rules clarifications necessary. Enjoy!