Commonly referred to as: ProCo
- This provides click compression (multiple benefits from a one click) of cards and credits
- and more card draw is an especially valuable thing to get in click compression as each new card can help you improve your board position
- Long-term income source
- As a high-cost Resource, makes you very vulnerable to being tagged
- The high install cost can be a tempo hit
- Needs to be installed early in game for best effect, so you really need 3 copies or tutors for it if you want to play it
- As a connection, can be tutored by Hostage
- Breaking News can be scored from installed but unadvanced, or with SanSan City Grid, to leave you tagged for the single click required to trash this
- Anti-synergy with the excellent Diesel, since that draws cards without ProCo gaining any credits
- great with fast-tempo econ cards like Modded, Sure Gamble and Daily Casts that cost only zero or one click to provide their economic gain
- Anti-synergy with Magnum Opus, since they are both expensive cards that demand a lot of clicks used on them to recoup playing them.
- Can work nicely with Kati Jones as she only uses one per turn, and this provides trickle credit income while she provides a counter-balance burst income
- a powerful supplemental economic engine for decks that want to draw a lot of cards
- but make sure you have plenty of other economy because each credit you get from this comes with another card you probably want to play - so if they cost more than 1 you can run out of credits or grip really fast.