Dedicated Response Team as an NBN upgrade, so how does it compare?
- Upgrade rather than an Asset, meaning it can be protected easily.
- Damage is unpreventable.
- Is in NBN, where getting the runner tagged is more feasible.
- Slightly better rez and trash costs.
- Works before the runner can trash it when running it.
- Only effects one server.
- Damage is trace dependant.
- Only 1 damage per Drone Screen.
- Must be rezzed before the run, removing surprise factor (DRT can be rezzed after the runner chooses not to jack out)
- Doesn't work with mid-run tags, such as Data Raven, Snare and Prisec.
- Extremely powerful tag-punishment operations already exist in faction.
... And I was really scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of those pros; so it should be painfully clear that Drone Screen is nigh undeniably worse than Dedicated Response Team, which wasn't a great card to begin with. At least DRT enabled some funny surprise flatlines, whereas Drone Screen will be quite unsurprisingly useless.