Overmind is an interesting card, a limited lifespan icebreaker with a set number of power counters on install, and obviously designed for a very sparse rig. Overmind is reliant on having at least 2 or more MU free before you install, remembering that it takes up 1MU after being installed, and then gets the power counters.
• AI, so it can break anything.
• Influence free AI breaker is eminently splashable.
• Strength 0, pumping for 1/+1 makes big ice costly to break.
• Needs to have plenty of spare MU to make installing it worthwhile.
• Takes up 1MU itself, so installing into the last free MU slot gives no power counters.
• AI breaker cannot be hosted on Dinosaurus.
• Deep Red's 3MU dedicated to Caissa still count as unused memory for adding power counters if no Caissa are installed.
• e3 Feedback Implants saves you power counters.
• Scavenge to trash & install Overmind, replenishing power counters for free.
• Cloud breakers (Creeper & ZU.13) take up no MU if link is 2+.
• Trashable breakers (Deus X, Faerie, etc.) clear MU space for Overmind (re-)installs.