Start with Basic Deck Building process by combining all Shaper (32 cards) with all Neutral (15 cards). This is a good start but now I have 47 cards while the minimum for this ID is 40 cards. It's better to go minimum to increase draw consistency. Let's get to it step-by-step:
 Breaker of ICEs. I have a total of (3) Killers, (2) Fracters and (2) Decoders. I have a mix of everything.
 Economic Engine. Generally 9-12 cards in total. In fact, I have 10 in total.
 Use Influence. This ID comes with up to 15 to spend. Use influence to import tricks to confuse and surprise the Corp or to shore up weaknesses in the deck. Here's my thought process for this faction teaching deck.
- added Femme Fatale for its bypass ability. - added Demolition Run, Emergency Shutdown, HQ Interface and Singularity just to throw off the Corp's tempo.
 Cutting Cards. We have far more than needed to reach the minimum.
- removed Pipeline except for one.
- removed Crypsis, Battering Ram and Gordian Blade one of each since deck is already draw efficient with 40 cards and Diesel.
- removed Aesop's Pawnshop in favor of Magnum Opus and to meet NAPD MWL 2.1 requirement.
- removed Armitage Codebusting as I can use Magnum Opus to click for creds.
- removed Dyson Mem Chip as this ID has extra mem to begin with and coupled with Dinosaurus I'm good to go.
- removed Infiltration as I have enough econ cards and to meet 40 cards :)
Every card should be readily understood, and there should be a minimum of rules clarifications necessary. Enjoy!