Oh Euler, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Install from hand. 1, 2. The classic. Solid, reliable, maybe a little boring, if we're honest.
- London Library. 1 or 2, 0. Only leaves you two clicks to do your actual runs, but if you wanted to only spend one click, you could always combo it with...
- Test Run. 1, 3. Now we're talking. Pull it from the stack or the heap and then, next turn, install it all over again.
- SMC. 0, 4. Not always the best use of a card that guarantees your program will stay installed next turn, but it does at least let you drop it during a run, when you absolutely do need it.
- Rejig. 1, 0. Is your used Euler looking a bit tired and overworked? Allow one of our trusted engineers to reset the mileage counter for you!
- Simulchip. 0, 0. If you've still got Euler installed this is an even more efficient Rejig. But it's even better when...
- Aesop's Pawnshop + Simulchip. 0 and a net 3 gain. Ohhhh yeah. I can't wait to not spend that money I just gained because my breaker is just too damned efficient to need it.
- SDS Drone Deployment. Thanks, I didn't actually want to keep it installed anyway.
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my runs; and, if Corp choose,
I shall but love thee better after flatline.