Slash and Burn Agriculture is the quadruply-advanceable double-advancer: it will be two advancement counters when you need them (eg. when you're holding have fast-advanceable agendas) and it can be two agenda points when you want those (eg. when you're holding fast-advancing operations, or sitting on well-protected servers, or so on).
Compare: A single-click “tutor-or-advance” operation (cf. Pivot), like:
• Place 2 advancement counters on
1 installed card that you can advance.
• Search R&D for 1 card you can advance
and reveal it. Add that card to HQ.
While “expending” a piece of ice (Tree Line) or an upgrade (Angelique Garza Correa) costs the draw, “expending” this agenda also risks two agenda points: It's a faceup agenda in Archives!
- Audacity (as @RKruler14 says), which also places two advancement counters inexpensively and unconditionally, and can also risk agendas from HQ.
- Success and Oberth Protocol, which forfeit agendas for advancement.
- Hollywood Renovation, an agenda which advances other advanceables.
Flavor: Slash-and-burn agriculture is the cutting and burning of a forest to make a farm, which will (for a year) have richer soil from the ash and fewer weeds or pests.
Most of the Amazon Rainforest is in Brazil, where there's extreme deforestation for cattle ranches and soybean farms (partially via slash-and-burn).