Your Digital Life is an “HQ-size matters” earner.
For example, when you you have 6 cards in hand (nb. when YDL was your 7th!), it nets
+$4 (like Sure Gamble, from
Note that you'll want enough clicks to both (A) draw a lot of cards (such beyond the default maximum) to gain a lot of credits, then (B) play a lot of those cards (before discarding to hand size). In particular, when you have a lot of operations in hand you want to play, or a lot of ice you want to install deeply, it gives you the credits you need to play/install them.
- Drawing Clicklessly: eg. Rashida Jaheem, Spin Doctor, Federal Fundraising, etc.
- Drawing from Subroutines: eg. Unsmiling Tsarevna.
- Increasing Maximum Hand Size: eg. Haas-Bioroid: Precision Design.
- Sweeps Week, the “player-complement”.
- Celebrity Gift, which earns twice as much (extremely powerful), though it maxes out at 5 as well as “spending” the cards facedownedness (but not the cards themselves).
- Reuse, which “spends” HQ (and doesn't just count HQ).
- IQ, another “HQ-size matters” card (though in Haas-Bioroid, the Corp faction with the most
Your maximum hand size is increased by 1.effects).