Start with Basic Deck Building process by combining all Jinteki (27 cards) with all Neutral (21 cards). This is a good start, I'm only missing 1 to make it 49 cards and the minimum for this ID is 45 cards. Let's get to it step-by-step:
 Agenda Density. The deck at 49 cards requires 20-21 agenda points. It is always best to go max cards at the max points to reduce the likelihood of drawing agendas. I have a total of (10) agenda cards at 21 points. I will remove False Lead.
 Decent Spread of ICE. Generally about 15-18 cards in total. I have a total of (4) Sentries, (5) Barriers and (5) Code Gates.
 Economic Engine. Generally 9-12 cards in total. In fact, I have 11 in total.
 Use Influence. This ID comes with up to 15 to spend. Use influence to import tricks to confuse and surprise the Runner or to shore up weaknesses in the deck. Here's my thought process for this faction teaching deck.
- added Tollbooth for ETR and to snipe the Runner's bank.
- added Viktor 1.0 for ETR and potential brain dmg.
- added Caduceus, it has ETR and could trigger creds which are harder to come by for Jinteki.
- added Shipment from Kaguya to take advantage of Trick of Light.
- added Ash 2X3ZB9CY and Red Herrings to throw the Runner's tempo off.
- added Beanstalk Royalties simply for more econ options.
 Cutting Cards. We have far more than needed to reach 49 cards in total.
- removed Himitsu-Bako, Enigma, Hunter, Wall of Static due to excess ICEs.
- removed Melange Mining Corp. and PAD Campaign in accordance to lower ICE count so I am unable to protect them.
Every card should be readily understood, and there should be a minimum of rules clarifications necessary. Enjoy!