If, like me, you have been waiting two years to try and re-make the "Nasty Code Gate Deck" from ONR, this is one of the final pieces of the puzzle you've been waiting for. The ANR reprise of Encryption Breakthrough, this Agenda is a 3/1 instead of a 5/2, which ironically feels harder to squeeze into a deck.
• Provides a soft economic boost when scored, possibly replenishing some of the credits spent protecting it.
• As a 3-advance to score, you can play Never Advance games with it, or fast advance with I/A/Trick of Light.
• As a 3/1 it can deform your Agenda scheme if you try to base a deck around it.
• If you're basing a deck around this, you may need to spend a Fast Track to ensure getting it at the right time, and this creates difficulty in scoring in a single turn. Rezzing a SanSan CG will probably eat more than you can profit from scoring this.
• Lots of Code Gates, maximising benefit and return.
• Lag Time: if you're making pay-to-pump costly, perhaps go all out?
• Wendigo can become a Trick of Light source, advanced once to defend as a Barrier, then advanced a second time before ToL'ing across to EP, reverting it to a Code Gate for the payout.