Domestic Sleepers : If stolen by the Runner, it is worth -1 Agenda Point
Shi.Kyū: Becomes a -2 Agenda Point
As no Corp wants the Board to be accessed by the Runner, it can be packed with a couple of cards:
- Executive Boot Camp to play it as a 1-of, saving influence in the process.
- Encryption Protocol, to increase its trash cost
- Architect, to either trash it before access or install it from archives
- Ash 2X3ZB9CY, to increase its access cost
- Self-destruct, to prevent access
Jackson Howard, to return it to R&D
Architect and Self-Destruct work really well, since The Board nets the Runner with 2 Agenda points only if it is trashed while it is accessed. Which means the Runner accessing the Board from Archives is not an issue.