Start with Basic Deck Building process by combining all Criminal (32 cards) with all Neutral (15 cards). This is a good start but now I have 47 cards while the minimum for this ID is 45 cards. It's better to go minimum to increase draw consistency. Let's get to it step-by-step:
 Breaker of ICEs. I have a total of (5) Killers, (3) Fracters and (3) Decoders and (2) AIs. I have a mix of everything.
 Economic Engine. Generally 9-12 cards in total. In fact, I have 14 in total.
 Use Influence. This ID comes with up to 15 to spend. Use influence to import tricks to confuse and surprise the Corp or to shore up weaknesses in the deck. Here's my thought process for this starter deck.
- added Gordian Blade for a more efficient Code Gate breaker.
- added Battering Ram for a more efficient Barrier breaker.
- added The Maker's Eye just to throw off the Corp's tempo.
- added Retrieval Run since this synergizes well with Crypsis and Faerie a very efficient Sentry breaker.
- added Sacrificial Construct for a defensive measure.
- added Stimhack for an emergency econ card which is ideal for possibly the last push to win the game.
 Cutting Cards. We have far more than needed to reach the minimum.
- removed Peacock except for one just to improve Fracter draw.
- removed Aurora as this card is just a credit sucker.
- removed Crash Space leaving only one will do.
- removed Crypsis leaving only one will do since we have at least 2 of each breaker type together with Special Order.
I'll leave it at 46 cards :)
Every card should be readily understood, and there should be a minimum of rules clarifications necessary. Enjoy!