Finally, an e3 Feedback Implants equivalent. And better!
This is a combo hardware. It pairs well with :
- Quetzal: Free Spirit, to fully break any barrier.
- Num to break any sentry for 2.
- Endless Hunger in Apex: Invasive Predator to break any ice that have an end the run subroutine.
- Matryoshka to break multiple ices in a row with few Matryoshka hosted.
- Boomerang or Botulus to fully break any ice.
- Revolver to make it last longer.
- Maven to break any ice for 2.
- Adjusted Matrix to fully break any ice with one .
- Gbahali and Kongamato to fully break an ice.
At 2 influence, if you want to use any of those cards, it is easy to import Poison Vial into your deck.
And finally, since it is a weapon, it can be tutored with Asmund Pudlat.
The art does evoke a kind of poison (it look more radioactive than anything else to me) and the quote reinforce the art and name of the card, but I fail to see the point of a litteral poison (related to biological entities) to break ices (related to digital entities). Hence, I feel it misses the mark, considering the effect of the hardware. Still, a needed card that will do a lot of work for many archetypes.
Unfortunately this does not help Matryoshka. You need 1 Matryoshka per Ice, whether it has 1 or several subs. Poison vial can only be used on a piece of Ice that you have already partially broken.— Mppqlmd