Aesop's pet robot? This card is a weird one.
- It's Hardware. I hate Programs clogging up MU and Resources can be fragile.
- It's cheap to install
- 1 Influence
- It's versatile. You might just begin your turn with a handful of crap. And just maybe you're in a position to give up an installed card to get some more options. Maybe an Imp or a D4VID that's out of counters is better used to grab a card than sit on the table. Also being able to remove a tag is nice and could come in handy.
- Nice synergy with Activist Support. Beginning of your turn, Corp takes Bad Pub, you get to trash Activist Support with Chop Bot AND remove the Tag you received. Pretty snazzy. I can see the combo working in a Valencia deck.
- Cost efficiency? Is trashing a card worth the 2 credits and a Click you save removing a tag, or the single Click you save drawing a card? In some situations, yes. In others...meh.
- Usefulness is limited. This will only work in a deck where you don't mind trashing your own RIG. And if you're running a Noise deck, you'd probably rather have the 3 bucks from Aesop's than a single card.
- Only going to work in combo decks.
Overall, it's fine. It seems fun and I think there will be some cute combos with Bad Pub decks, but other than that, it definitely won't fit in many places.