"Add two Boom! and it will be better" Matuszczak and Bazyn - said. I did. It was. :)
I am trying to play something more interesting than R+. Went 4-1 on the day.
BOOM! win against Ele "Smoke" Scovak: Cynosure of the Net
Clearinghouse win against Hoshiko Shiro: Untold Protagonist
Lose against Ele "Smoke" Scovak: Cynosure of the Net
BOOM! win against Lat: Ethical Freelancer
Score win against Hoshiko Shiro: Untold Protagonist
- You usually do not want to go with Chekist Scion to 6 counters. But sometimes you do, if you can pressure a win. You must figure out during the game if your opponent respects the threat.
- Clearinghouse. It's good. 1st punishment for passive runners. It looks like Bellona for a lot of players.
- Reversed Accounts . 2nd punishment is for passive runners.
- 2x BOOM! It just ends the game compared to Shipment from Vladisibirsk which is too slow.
- Bellona over Project Beale. Beal set's you back in tempo and it's not contributing to a game plan. Bellona protects itself. Helps with Hard-Hitting News. Gives you credits when scored.
- Doge 419: Amoral Scammer.
30 Jan 2023 Matuszczak
30 Jan 2023 Longi
30 Jan 2023 Odol
31 Jan 2023 vesper