What a wonderfull card! Although having zero-point agenda may look weird at first because what player would want keep his agenda density high? Till that point there was only one attempt in creating such agenda Domestic Sleepers, however after paying 3 it transformed into 2/1. Now we got another 2/0 agenda, this time for Jinteki.
Jinteki, as a whole, is corporation that benefits from wide range of tricks and every Jinteki ID to date had ability that could made your opponent nervous. Obvious candidate for overseeing development of Kusanagi is Jinteki main HQ i.e. Jinteki: Personal Evolution. As I see it,it can be used three ways:
- Play on table, left unadvanced - one additional decision for Runner and even if he access - 1 damage and 1 worthless agenda in score area.
- Play on table few copies and slowly advance , possibly after scoring 2 copies of House of Knives
- Draw with Jackson Howard and try to put 3 copies of Kusanagi in Archive.
- In PE, this agenda becomes something between Shock! and Shi.Kyū and is natural target for Philotic Entanglement
- Scored PK with one agenda counter + Komainu = kill :)
- The Board = possible -3 point for Runner
- Additional decision for Runner - to put in on Film Critic or not?
- PK with 3 or 4 counters (I know, difficult) : It's a Trap! or even better Kitsune + Snare!
- This is agenda so Film Critic
- Nobody plays Data Dealer but .....
- Increases agenda density
- Doesn't combine with 24/7 News Cycle
And of course at the end of the day this card is obvious choice for every "Ghost in the shell" fan!