- allows setting up a 3-advanced bluff, which is incredibly high stakes for the runner to run or not run
- a 3-advanced ambush such as Cerebral Overwriter can be crippling for the runner to access
- but a 3-advanced Agenda could be a 5/3 agenda that is easily scored next turn
- amazing raw economic value, doing 4 and 3 worth of activity for a play cost of only 2 and 0
- can be used to install and advance even non-advancable assets and upgrades, allowing for new varieties of bluffing
- must be used to install a card in a new server, so it is difficult to install with more than 1 ice or upgrade protecting it
- prevents the card from being rezzed on the runner's next turn, so it cannot be used for tricks like midrun rez-and-trash of cards like Thomas Haas, or with Will-o'-the-Wisp. Ambushes work because they trigger on access, even if unrezzed.
- Very vulnerable to expose effects, so if they are common in your meta, consider running Zaibatsu Loyalty
- Great to bluff with Cerebral Overwriter, Project Junebug, The Future Perfect and Ronin.
- if you actually want use this without bluffing, some very 'hard' End the Run ice to use with it are Wraparound (not easily broken by AI breakers or Parasite), Guard (can't be bypassed by Inside Job, some resistance to Parasite), and Chimera (can exploit the runner missing a decoder, killer or fracter)
- extremely powerful effect for the right deck, but won't work unless the Corp player is willing to take some risks