Check out my silly runner over here.
More stuff about the tourney, shoutouts and deck choices there.
Don't worry, this is not grinder, this is wallet grinder!
It is not prison, it is a nice padded cell so the runner is safe and does not suffer from having too many things to choose from, just click for credits.
Here is my general theory about spark:
- Spark gives you a lot of early momentum, your deck should be built around leveraging that
- This means we want to run a lot of ads to make sure we get the momentum, and keep it. Hence all inf is spent getting good ads.
- This means our tag punishment is vegan, but Shipment from Vlad is a strong closer, and market forces is good even at one tag.
- To keep the runner in this poor weak state longer we have cryptocrash and HHN, this makes it harder for the runner to get to a comfortable spot.
And HHN leverages our credit lead.
- In terms of ice we go for few of them because the assets leave little space, but we want them to be impactful, we are using our credit lead to be able to rez big ice.
- DBS is important to not get flooded and just finding you the right cards
- Amani further keeps the runner in a poor state
- The whole deck is built in a way where bellona becomes hard to steal meaning a good chunk of your points are safeish especially early, given that 15 minutes is sort of not points.
The deck did really well, securing a semi-lock in 3/4 games!
Navigating the momentum wave all the way to the finish line is just really fun!
I think with strong runner decks and careful play a runner will often be favored, but I'm surprised at how strong this deck actually feels.
Shameless plug of my channel!