Moving through the Mumbad Cycle lots of new and interesting uses for Casting Call are now possible and have not yet been explored in the deck design space.
Casting Call easily solves the 1st click problem since it is an operation. Another small benefit is that if the runner wants to Clone Chip a Clot or use Artist Colony to install The Source then they will take two tags to steal whichever agenda the corp installed.
finally has a fast-advance option. However the downside is that it doesn't work on older face-down Agendas like Project Atlas, High-Risk Investment or Government Takeover. Using casting call to install any Agenda face-up makes Mumbad Construction far more flexible.
Does the runner have Film Critic or Imp in their deck? If not just naked install a Quantum Predictive Model. Since the corp chooses the order in which corp simultaneous effects resolve, the two tags on access can resolve first causing QPM to be added to the corp's score! Under normal circumstances there is no rush to score QPM either, it can be left on the table until the Apocalypse comes.
- 0 to play, Shipment from SanSan is also 0 too, with Jeeves you can FA a 3/2 Agenda for only 1.
- With the exception of Imp and Kim, Operations tend to help defend against repeated multi-access against HQ & R&D
- Film Critic is becoming increasingly common due to the prevalence of The Future Perfect in Bio-Lock decks
- Casting Call is a combo card, so it can't be used unless the right Agenda is also in HQ and the appropriate assets (Jeeves or Mumbad Construction) are rezzed
- Deck space issues may be a serious concern because it is a combo card and requires other 'combo' cards to function
- Face up agendas make it easier for the runner to decide when to install Clot or The Source