An executive custom made for Ob Superheavy Logistics: Extract. Export. Excel., who will get the greatest advantage. Better yet, you get to make a profit when the runner will trash cards in the root of the server with Yakov Erikovich Avdakov, because of the "whenever" clause.
Even in another Weyland identity, it could be used to get extra credits from cards like Urban Renewal.
The asset synergize well with asset that will trash themselve like :
- Money assets : Launch Campaign, NGO Front, Rashida Jaheem, Nico Campaign, Marilyn Campaign, Regolith Mining License.
- Utility assets : Gaslight, Spin Doctor, Reversed Accounts, MCA Austerity Policy, Drudge Work.
- Damaging assets : Clearinghouse, Reaper Function, Chekist Scion, Gene Splicer.
- Utility upgrades : Bio Vault, Daruma, Letheia Nisei, Calibration Testing, Ganked!, Intake.
- Ices : Border Control, Anvil, Envelopment, Stavka, Mganga, Sadaka, Loot Box, Special Offer.
Out of faction, it is probably NBN: Controlling the Message (CtM) that would benefit the most, followed by any asset using Haas-Bioroid decks, since CtM they get to possibly gain 2 or more while triggering their ability. At 2 influences, it is easy to splash one Yakov Erikovich Avdakov out of faction.
Note that if you do the Ansel 1.0 + Ganked! trick and the runner does NOT trash Yakov Erikovich Avdakov, you get to destroy the runner board while making a pile of credits.
Any asset spam deck will benefit from this upgrade. Most Weyland deck should have one copy of this executive, it is just good money. Also, it provide a way to create a credit differential between the corp and the runner, which is always to the corp benefit. It also provide a way to make extra credit from asset that you would trash anyway.
Please note how awesome the art is, featuring Superdeep Borehole on the desk. The quote is grim and give the effect of the card in a sideway inuendo. Amazing design all around.
Spin Doctor unfortunately doesn't trash itself >_<— Agenarchi