- Off the Grid: As long as Crisium Grid remains on HQ, OTG will not be trashed.
Pros: - 1 influence is always a good thing - 5 trash cost too - Great boost against Criminal if installed on HQ, against Shaper if installed on R&D. Makes the Runner lose a lot of tempo. - With Tennin Institute: The Secrets Within as an ID, it favors the odds of placing advancement tokens each turn.
- Shuts down so many cards:
- Dirty Laundry
- Medium & Nerve Agent : Runner will access but no extra counter will be placed.
- Account Siphon & Vamp
- Legwork, The Maker's Eye
- Indexing, Code Siphon
- Demolition Run, Retrieval Run and Singularity
- Gabriel Santiago: Consummate Professional
- Silhouette: Stealth Operative
- Emergency Shutdown
- John Masanori
- Notoriety & Quest Completed
- Security Testing, Three Steps Ahead
- Lemuria Codecracker
- Unregistered S&W '35
- Record Reconstructor
- Data Leak Reversal
- Hades Shard, Utopia Shard and Eden Shard get harder to install
Many of them are heavily played.
Anarch might be the faction that would easily trash him out (Whizzard: Master Gamer, Imp have abilities that are not conditioned to a run being successful.
Can prevent you from playing punishing operations that need a run to be successful or unsuccessful:
Anti synergetic with some currents:
Anti synergetic with many upgrades / Assets: