This card at first seems very powerful. Before we look at the drawbacks, we need to look at when this card is good.
Reasons to Use:
1) Steal agendas with additional costs like: Obokata Protocol, SDS Drone Deployment, Degree Mill, Ikawah Project, NAPD Contract, Fetal AI, and any agenda buffed by Utopia Fragment.
2) This will also block upgrade costs like: Red Herring, Strongbox, and Ben Musashi
3) This blocks on access abilities from Award Bait, City Works Project, Explode-a-palooza, Fetal AI, Quantum Predictive Model, TGTBT, The Future Perfect.
Thank you for the correction Mezuzi and valerian32!
Why this Card is Not Good:
1) Why not use the queen of this? Film Critic It is the same influence cost. Only reason you say no is if you already are using 1 restricted card. (Aesop's Pawnshop, Crowdfunding, Dorm Computer, Employee Strike, Gang Sign, Inversificator, Levy AR Lab Access, Mad Dash, Paperclip, Rumor Mill)
2) This does nothing against all of the cards you want it to. Haarpsichord Studios, Argus Security: Protection Guaranteed, and Jinteki: Personal Evolution. Don't forget, you are also still in range of a Punitive Counterstrike as well.
3) It costs 2 coins, it is 1 influence, and you have to know the agenda you are stealing. Ugh...
If only this said "add to your score area" instead of "steal".
This is my first review. Please comment if you find anything wrong.